9 Julie Court NEWTON
Peacefully located in a quiet family friendly street amongst other equivalent homes, this 1985 built solid brick home is in impeccable condition throughout, boasting spacious formal and casual living areas across a semi open plan design that offers up to 4 bedrooms, perfect for the larger family or those who enjoy their space.
Leadlight side windows at the main entrance add a relaxed informal ambience as we enter the home. A large L shaped lounge / dining room allows a generous area for traditional entertaining and a great primary living room, located adjacent a solid timber kitchen that provides a central social hub between casual and formal zones. A double sink with Pura Tap, generous pantry space, wall oven, gas hotplates and a raised bar combine into a comfortable cooking environment that overlooks the family room and outdoor living space.
The family room is of generous proportion allowing space for casual dining and everyday living. Gas heating and a split system air conditioner will keep the temperature at a comfortable level, while sliding glass doors open to a huge gabled pergola. Entertain family and friends outdoors in style under this impressive clear roofed and fully paved pergola, overlooking the manicured rear lawn and gardens. There is plenty of room for the kids to play and heaps of space for your horticultural pursuits.
There are up to 4 bedrooms that all offer ceiling fans. The master suite boasts an ensuite bathroom and a walk-in robe. Bedrooms 2 & 3 both are of good size with floor to ceiling built-in robes. An oversize single garage has been converted to provide a great 4th bedroom or study/ rumpus room, plus 2 storage rooms. Conversion back to a garage would be a simple DIY project.
Quality wet area appointments include a main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles plus vanity, bath and shower. A separate toilet is adjacent, catering for both residents and guests, and a good sized laundry offers heaps of storage space plus direct external access door.
Features in brief:
* Solid brick home in quiet street amongst other similar homes
* Constructed in 1985 with heavy duty foundations
* L shaped formal living and dining
* Central kitchen boasting double sink with Pura Tap, generous pantry space, wall oven, gas hotplates and a raised bar
* Large meals and family room adjacent kitchen
* Sliding glass doors from both family and dining areas to outdoor living pergola
* Huge clear covered, fully paved pergola
* Generous rear yard with large lawned area and garden beds
* Up to 4 bedrooms, all with ceiling fans
* Master bedroom with ensuite bathroom and walk-in robe
* Bedrooms 2 & 3 with floor to ceiling built-in robes
* Oversize single garage converted to 4th bedroom (or study / rumpus) plus 2 storage rooms
* Main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles
* Laundry with external access door and plenty of storage cupboards
* Pop up sprinklers and irrigation to the front yard
* Tool shed
* Room for 2 cars to park off street
* Instant gas hot water service
* 3 phase power
* Established roses and camellias
* 2.6m ceilings
* Zoned: Residential3-Regeneration
Quietly located in a quiet street and close to all desirable amenities. Centro Newton Shopping Centre is just down the road for a quality day to day requirements. Local schools include Paradise Primary and Athelstone Primary along with St Francis of Assisi Primary and Thorndon Park Primary. St Ignatius College, Rostrevor College and Charles Campbell College are also in the local area. There are many reserves and parks available for your sport and recreation including the noted Thorndon Park Reserve and the Outback Adventure Park. Black Hill Conservation Park and several smaller local reserves are also within the local area.
A great opportunity to secure a quality home in a quiet, family friendly area. Be sure to inspect this one!
9 Julie Court