9 Mantua Court GREENWITH
Built in 1993 and fully upgraded by the current owners, this outstanding family residence offers a contemporary free flowing design with 3 living areas and 4 bedrooms, all set on a massive 1,220sqm (approx) allotment, fully landscaped and retained, perfect for the larger family who likes to entertain at home and ready to move in and enjoy.
An extra wide frontage provides an impressive street presence, standing proud amongst other similar homes. We enter the home to a tiled hall way that flows past an open plan games and casual lounge. Entertain in style here with a stunning Kempas timber floating floor providing a sophisticated elegance. A corner bar with built in drinks fridge has a servery bar direct to the games room and another to the adjacent family room. Built-in wine racks and cupboards provide ample storage.
The family / meals area is fully tiled and also has a breakfast bar to the kitchen. Sliding glass doors lead to a great outdoor living pergola with views across the adjacent valley, perfect for entertaining family and friends. The kitchen offers stainless steel appliances with Bosch dishwasher, Smeg 900mm wide cooktop and oven with teppanyaki hotplate. A corner pantry and a raised breakfast bar complete a wonderful cooking environment.
There are 4 bedrooms, the master suite is light and spacious, boasting an ensuite bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles and a corner spa bath and a walk-in robe. Bedrooms 2 & 3 have built-in robes with mirror doors and all bedrooms are of good proportion. A 3 way bathroom provides great amenities for both residents and guests.
A double garage with automatic roller doors and internal access door supplies vehicle accommodation for 2 cars. A handy drive through roller door is a bonus, plus there is room for two further vehicles to park off street.
* 1993 built and upgraded by the current owners
* Extra wide frontage and 1220sqm (approx.) allotment
* 4 bedrooms all of good proportion
* Master bedroom with walk-in robe plus ensuite with corner spa
* Bedrooms 2 & 3 with built-in robes
* Large fully tiled family / meals
* Games room and casual lounge with quality Kempas timber floors
* Corner bar servicing family and games rooms
* LED downlights throughout the living areas
* Kitchen with stainless steel appliances 900mm wide cooktop and oven, teppanyaki hotplate, corner pantry and breakfast bar
* 3 way bathroom
* Laundry with external access
* Large outdoor entertaining pergola
* Views over the adjacent valley and reserve
* Fully landscaped and retained
* Double garage with automatic roller doors
* Off street parking for 2 additional cars
* Ducted evaporative air conditioning
* Gas wall heater in family room
* Deadlock aluminium windows throughout
Peacefully located at the end of a no thru road yet within reach of all desirable amenities. Greenwith Primary School and Our Lady of Hope Catholic School are close by with Salisbury Heights and Salisbury Park Primary and Salisbury East High along with Golden Grove Primary and High Schools, Gleeson College and Pedare Christian College all just a short drive away. The Little Para River Catchment Reserve and a playground is at your back door via your personal access gates. Great for your daily recreation and fitness. Greenwith Foodland and local shops are just around the corner, with Golden Grove Village a short drive away for quality shopping.
A rare opportunity to purchase a quality family residence sited on a large allotment. Your inspection will most certainly impress!
9 Mantua Court, Greenwith