9 Orange Parade MUNNO PARA WEST
Built in 2008 by Hickenbotham Homes this 3 bedroom brick veneer courtyard home offers a quality lifestyle on an easy care low maintenance allotment. The home is sited on a corner allotment amongst other simular homes, a rendered frontage with feature arch windows providing an alluring street appeal.
Floating floors greet us upon entering and flow throughout all the living areas creating a crisp contrast to the neutral colour scheme. There are 3 bedrooms, all carpeted, the master suite offers a walk-in robe and an ensuite bathroom. Bedroom 2 has a built-in robe and bedroom 3 is of good proportion. A clever 3 way bathroom easily caters for the second and third bedrooms as well as providing guest facilities. A walk through laundry with external access completes the wet areas.
A generous living and dining area at the rear of the home is overlooked by a fabulous kitchen with stainless steel appliances, corner pantry and raised breakfast bar. A clean line of sight throughout the living / dining area and to the courtyard beyond allows the chef to keep an eye on the family activities while preparing meals.
Outdoors offers a low maintenance yet attractive backyard with a paved patio area off the living room. Here is the perfect place to put a barbeque, or simply sit back and enjoy the sunshine from this north facing aspect. The allotment has been fully landscaped and is ready to move in and enjoy. A large hardstand area on the western side off the home allows car parking for two cars from a drive through double garage.
Features in brief:
* 2008 built by Hickenbotham Homes
* 3 bedrooms, master with walk-in robe and ensuite bathroom
* Bedroom 2 with built-in robe
* Bedroom 3 of good proportion
* Clever 3 way bathroom design
* Floating floors throughout the living areas
* Carpet to the bedrooms
* Laundry with external access
* Kitchen with corner pantry, stainless steel appliances and raised breakfast bar
* Light and bright open plan living / dining
* Low maintenance fully landscaped courtyard allotment
* Double drive through garage with auto panel lift door
* Internal access door from the garage into the main home
* Gas heater in the living room
* Ducted evaporative cooling throughout
* Instant gas hot water service
* Corner allotment
* Close to the new shopping centre (Woolworths, specialty stores, medical centre and fast food outlets)
Perfectly located in a recently developed area amongst other simular homes. Public transport is available on Curtis Road only a short walk away, and the Northern Expressway is easily accessed for a quick trip to Gawler or the city. Andrews Farm Community Pre-School is in the local area and Munno Para Primary is quite accessible. Quality local shopping can be found at Munno Para Shopping Centre. North Lakes Golf Course is just up the road and Stebonheath Park with the Smith Creek Reserve is available for your daily recreation.
Be sure to inspect this tidy home on its low maintenance allotment at your earliest convenience.