9 Swan Street GREENACRES
Delightfully located in a low traffic street and nestled amongst other recently constructed homes, this quality built residence offers a refreshing contemporary lifestyle, offering spacious living areas that flow effortlessly across a vibrant 3 or 4 bedroom design.
Seasoned investors through to younger families starting out will all enjoy the benefits of this modern residence. Choose between 3 bedrooms and 2 living areas or, for the larger family, the benefits of a 4 bedroom layout.
Crisp porcelain tiles, LED downlights and a freshly painted neutral colour scheme enhance the living areas with a bright contemporary appeal. An open plan casual living/dining is centrally located between a stunning modern kitchen and a sophisticated alfresco entertaining deck, creating a seamless integration between indoor and outdoor living.
Cook in style as you socialise with family and friends in this complete modern kitchen boasting stylish modern cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, tiled & window splashbacks, island breakfast bar, corner pantry and pendant lighting.
Step through to the alfresco entertaining deck and relax with family and friends as the kids play on a large lawn covered rear yard, where established plants and garden beds provide a verdant ambience. When it’s time to relax in the evening enjoy the benefits that a spacious central 2nd living area offers, allowing all family members their own private space.
All 3 bedrooms are double bed capable and all offer fresh quality carpets. The master bedroom boasts a walk-in robe and spacious ensuite bathroom, while bedrooms 2 & 3 both offer built-in robes with mirror panel doors. A bright main bathroom provides both bath and separate shower, plus there is a separate toilet and laundry with exterior access door.
Reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning will ensure a year-round comfort, while a single garage with automatic panel lift door and direct access to the interior adds a contemporary luxury.
Invest for success, or move in and start living, this one is ready to enjoy now!
* Recently constructed home of 3 or 4 bedrooms
* Great location in quiet street, set amongst other quality homes and only 7km from the CBD
* Crisp porcelain tiles, LED downlights and a freshly painted neutral colour scheme to the living areas
* Open plan dining/living, centrally located between kitchen and alfresco entertaining
* Stylish contemporary kitchen boasting modern cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, tiled & window splashbacks, island breakfast bar, corner pantry and pendant lighting
* Spacious outdoor entertaining deck, constructed under the main roof, with ceiling fan
* Spacious lawn covered rear yard with established garden beds and landscaping
* 3 spacious bedrooms plus a central living room
* Master bedroom offering walk-in robe plus ensuite bathroom
* Bedrooms 2 & 3, both of double proportion, both with built-in robes (mirror panel doors)
* Bright main bathroom with separate bath and shower
* Separate toilet
* Walk-through laundry with exterior access door and under bench appliance space
* Single garage with automatic panel lift door plus internal access to the home
* Ample room for off-street parking in the driveway
* Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout
* 2.7 m ceilings
* Provision for future solar system
Centrally located within easy reach of all desirable facilities. Greenacres Reserve is just around the corner, with is open spaces, tennis courts and playground, perfect for the younger family and a great place for your daily exercise. Local schools include Hampstead Primary, Enfield Primary, Hillcrest Primary, Our Lady of the Sacred Heart College, Cedar College and Heritage College. Northgate Plaza & Greenacres Shopping Centre will provide an outstanding shopping experience with modern amenities and a family friendly atmosphere. Public transport is only a short walk away on Hampstead Road.
9 Swan Street