Lot 499 Andover Avenue MOUNT BARKER
*** THIS PROPERTY IS STILL CURRENTLY IN CONSTRUCTION AND WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR A LATE OCTOBER 2020 LEASE START DATE ***
Wonderful family home in a beautiful Adelaide hills location!
This large family home features a free flowing open plan layout which incorporates the spacious living and dining area as well as a fabulous kitchen.
Fitted with plenty of cupboards and overheads the kitchen is well equipped with ample bench space, breakfast bar, double sink and dishwasher. Stylish stainless steel appliances include an electric under bench oven, gas cooktop with rangehood.
Quality flooring and carpets flow throughout the living areas with the home theatre, living, kitchen & dining boasting a light neutral colour scheme with quality window furnishings.
A glass sliding door opens to the undercover alfresco and a private low maintenance rear yard which includes good neighbour Colorbond fencing all around.
There is a double garage with auto doors and external door with access to rear yard. The driveway at the front provides convenient off-street parking for another two cars. The front yard is also fully landscaped with modern curb appeal.
All bedrooms are fully carpeted and built-in robes to bedrooms 2 & 3, plus a full size bathroom which includes a bathtub, shower, vanity and a separate toilet. The master suite is large and spacious, complete with a walk-in wardrobe and en suite.
This outstanding property also comes with ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout and quality furnishing to the windows.
You will definitely be happy in this lovely family home which is approx 35 kilometres from the Adelaide CBD, close to schools, shops, public transport and is situated in the magnificent Adelaide hills area.
Life here is good Live it Love it.
* Modern low maintenance living
* Low maintenance landscaping
* Secure double garage with auto doors, access to rear yard
* Four generous bedrooms
* Spacious master suite with walk-in robe and en suite
* Bedrooms 2 & 3 with built-in robes
* Home theatre
* Open plan living, dining and kitchen
* Under cover alfresco
* Spacious Laundry
* Stylish kitchen with stainless steel appliances
* Plenty of cupboards and overheads
* Gas cooktop
* Main bathroom with separate shower, bath & toilet
* Quality flooring throughout
* Quality window furnishings
* Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
* Fully landscaped gardens
* Close to cafes, shops, schools & public transport
* Pets negotiable
*** PHOTOS ARE AN INDICATION ONLY, PLEASE ATTEND THE LISTED INSPECTIONS TO VIEW THE ACTUAL PROPERTY ***