Lots 1 and 2 Horatio Street MODBURY
Lot 1 & 2 Horatio Street Modbury
Yet another amazing creation from local boutique builder Willow Homes in the ever-popular Modbury This lovely home will tick the boxes of multiple buyer groups including the first home buyer, the lock-up and leave executives, the downsizers, the budding family and, of course, the astute investor
Lot 1 & 2 meet the criteria for the $15k Home Builders Grant & also the $15K First Home Buyers Grant giving eligible buyers up to $30K in Grants!
The quality of the build, the attention to detail and the beautiful on-trend inclusions really set this property ahead of the pack. The eye-catching street appeal is simply a teaser for what is in store for you when you step inside. High ceilings, elegant and quality fixtures and fittings, a flexible and intelligent layout bathed in natural light. Come with us as we introduce to just some of the quality features available here:
* Built on 293sqm (approx.) with a 9.60m frontage
* 3 generous bedrooms, the master with walk-in robe and stylish en-suite with Caesarstone benchtop, shower and WC
* Bedrooms 2 and 3 with built-in robes
* Spacious open plan kitchen, dining and living area
* Modern contemporary eye-catching kitchen with chic splashback and Caesarstone bench tops
* Euro stainless steel appliances consisting of 5 burner gas cooktop, electric oven and dishwasher
* Massive, separate walk-in pantry adjacent to the kitchen
* Expansive second living area/rumpus room that could double up as a kids/parent retreat or even an office
* Gorgeous family bathroom with shower and bathtub, separate vanity with Caesar-stone top and separate WC.
* Generous laundry with extra storage space and Caesarstone bench top
* Stylish laminated timber flooring throughout the home
* Reverse cycle air-conditioning
* Plumbed fridge alcove
* LED lighting throughout
* Insulation to walls and roof
* Low maintenance front and rear gardens
* Good sized al-fresco entertaining to the rear as well as a second out-door area, the cosy courtyard to the centre of the home
* Single garage with auto panel lift door and internal access through to the home
* Concrete driveway and pathways
* Rainwater tank
Perfectly located in a quiet street amongst other established homes and within easy reach of desirable amenities including Local parks and reserves only seconds from the home.
There is a heap of local schools available including good Sheppard Lutheran school within walking distance, plus Prescott Primary Northern, Para Vista and Ingle Farm Primary Schools, along with East Para Primary, Valley View Secondary and Modbury West School, Gleeson College, Pedare Christian school and Golden Grove high school.
Clovercrest Village Shopping Center and Clovercrest Hotel is within walking distance. Westfield Tea Tree Plaza is nearby plus specialty shopping at Ingle Farm Shopping Centre. Public transport is only a short walk to Montague and Wright Road, As well as North East Road. There are many parks and reserves in the local area ideal for your sport and recreation, including the Modbury Soccer, Tennis and Bowling Clubs, The Modbury Sports and Community Club and the well-known Waterworld Aquatic Centre.
Council / City of Tea Tree Gully
Zoning / R
Land / 293 m2
Frontage / 9.6m
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice. (All Images are of display purpose only)